- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 2 weeks ago by .
Are you able to provide the following antenna-related information, please?
1) What is the diameter and conductor (e.g. copper, steel, etc.) of the top-loading wires?
2) Are the top-loading wires at 127 m or is that the top of the support mast and the top-loading wires are slightly lower?
3) How much do the top-loading catenary wires sag by? Or what is the height of the top-loading wires half-way between each mast?
4) What is the diameter of the cage of wires that form the near-vertical radiators? Also, what is the conductor (e.g. copper, steel, etc.)?
Thanks in advance,