During the summer, the Alexander Association will arrange evening tours of the radio station, including the start of the transmitter, on Thursday nights at 18:00.
Evening tours will take place on July 7, July 14, July 21, July 28, August 4, 11 August and 18 August.
- Entrance through the visitor’s center. Admission: 100: -. Visitors earlier same day on the World Heritage pays 50: -. Children under 18 free.
- Introduction and video display in the visitors center
- Display of the station car
- “Veterans tell” in the transmitter hall
- Transmitter Start with english speaker (however, no transmission over the antenna)
- Antenna walk (weather permitting)
- Ham radio amateurs SK6SAQ station open for display and broadcasts