- Detta ämne har 24 svar, 5 deltagare, och uppdaterades senast för 3 år, 5 månader sedan av Bernd.
- 30 april, 2018 kl. 11:11#6197AlexanderSAQKeymaster
The transmitter start-up will begin at 11.30 (9.30 UTC) and the transmission will begin on 17,2 kHz CW at 12.00 (10.00 UTC). You can also watch a live video stream of the event on https://www.alexander.n.se or on our YouTube channel.
No QSL-cards will be given this time and no List of Reports will be constructed but we accept shorter Listeners Reports to e-mail email@example.com or post your report here in our forum.
- 11 maj, 2018 kl. 22:14 #6293BerndGäst
I have received the broadcast from 1 may 2018 on the Baltic Sea. On a sailing ship. The distance was not large with about 280KM. Coordinates: 55 ° 8’57.61 ”N 9 ° 43’14.58” E. The receiver is a homemade. The box is a smal box. Antenna is a ferriteantenna, mixer is a direct mixer (with quartz). Power supply of a LiPo cell. I was very happy that my receiver worked well. The shema is simple. I expect the next broadcast near Berlin. Greetings and good luck
- 11 maj, 2018 kl. 20:40 #6292BerndGäst
- 1 maj, 2018 kl. 22:19 #6278MarkDeltagare
my first attempt to receive the SAQ today. Signal was good but I expected it stronger.
Antenna : shortwave beam 30/40m which works surprisingly good at VLF
RX: homebrew converter + FT1000MP
German telegraph from 1880 (Gerb. Naglo, Berlin) to write the Morse code to paper strip
Had a lot of noise here around 17 kHz, therefore the decoder was only able to deliver
some fragments of the text but I could hear and write it down manually without big problems.
Your signal was lower than MSF60 from UK, which is > 1000 km from here, much more than
the distance to Grimeton.
Thanks for your effort and the successful transmission today !
- 1 maj, 2018 kl. 19:32 #6277Axel61Gäst
Good Signal (RST 468) in Wittenburg/Germany. Locator JO55MM
RX: russian SW-Receiver ”P-326”,
VLF-Converter with NE602,
Antenna: square Loop 110 cm dia,
Decoder: Software ”Fldigi”
Big thanks to the SAQ team
- 1 maj, 2018 kl. 16:40 #6263
- 1 maj, 2018 kl. 16:32 #6262Kueffer AlexanderGäst
Good evening, your shipment has worked perfectly again.
My reception system:
RX: Telefunken ELK639.
Ant. Mini Whip.
My long wire did not work QRM too big.
RST: 4 7 9
Thank you for your work on the transmitter.
OM: Kueffer Alexander (HE9EFY).
QTH: Solothurn JN37TE.
Vy 73 Alexander
- 1 maj, 2018 kl. 14:49 #6252GuyDeltagare
Hej, Many thanks for your VLF transmission on 17.2kHz today.
Strong clear signal here in London, UK.
Looking forward to your next transmission.
- 1 maj, 2018 kl. 14:28 #6250PA0BFOGäst
Good reception in the Netherlands!
Rprt: 579 in JO21MM (Goirle)
1 square m Loop (160m wire) 8m high
500khz LPF filter
600 ohm audio transformator 1:1
Laptop on accu
Spectrumlab with saqrcvr1.usr
picture : http://www.weerenverkeer.org/PA0BFO/images/SAQ_01_05_2018.JPG
- 1 maj, 2018 kl. 14:00 #6248Janne SM5AKUGäst
CORRECTION to my earlier post:
SAQ was -55 to -60 dB with noise floor at -80 dB.
Sorry for mistake. My bad.
- 1 maj, 2018 kl. 13:50 #6246SM0FKIGäst
Nice and strong in JO79KR
- 1 maj, 2018 kl. 13:23 #6241WaldGäst
Very good signal in JO92fg:
Best 73 de Wald SP3UR
- 1 maj, 2018 kl. 13:17 #6240Wolfgang Sprodofsky , DM2SPGäst
Hello dear Team SAQ
I have received your sigs with RST 577 in Berlin-Tegel , JO62PN.
Ant. magnetic loop 55cm dia.
VLF-converter with tubes 0…550khz —> (2000…2550)kHz , home made
TRX FT-897D , cw-filter 300Hz , DSP 60Hz
73 Wolfgang , DM2SP
- 1 maj, 2018 kl. 13:04 #6238U.KöhlerGäst
no signal in rothenburg (east germany). Thank you for operating.
- 1 maj, 2018 kl. 12:57 #6236Dennis G8IMNGäst
Good signal here in the Midlands UK, IO92CN, using Airspy HF+ with a long wire antenna
- 1 maj, 2018 kl. 12:55 #6235Axel Palluch DL2JAPGäst
Hallo Dear Team SAQ
mni tnx for the good sigs!
rprt 5/7/8 in East Germany, Loc. JO60it, qth Hohenstein-Ernstthal
Equipment ICOM IC 7300, Daton VLF – Converter, Antenna Butternut HF9V
- 1 maj, 2018 kl. 12:47 #6234Dennis G8IMNGäst
Good signal here in the Midlands UK, IO92CN
- 1 maj, 2018 kl. 12:46 #6233Janne SM5AKUGäst
QTH Vingåker JO79XB.
Using the SAQrx program by SM6LKM and ten meter wire to mic input, sigs from SAQ was -25 to -30 dB with niose floor at -80 dB.
Had strong QRM from what sounded as RTTY very close to 17.2 most of the time. Test transmissions before acctual message was very well readable when in the clear, but the message was hidden by the RTTY.
- 1 maj, 2018 kl. 12:34 #6231Bart LeeGäst
Null result here in California (San Francisco). Thank you for operating again! Greeting to Ola and the crew! 73 de Bart, K6VK ##
- 1 maj, 2018 kl. 12:23 #6229HB9EYWGäst
Signal strong and clear in JN73SN RX is a SDR Perseus.
- 1 maj, 2018 kl. 12:22 #6227Kryss – F4GUK (Paris)Gäst
A big thanks to the SAQ team for the work.
CW Signal received near Paris, France with various antennas : Marconi ”Lazy L” ( tuned for 136 KHz), Miniwhip, and my 160m dipole.
I try to post a picture of the SAQ signal during antenna tuning :
See you soon on air !
- 1 maj, 2018 kl. 12:22 #6226BurkhardGäst
well done guys.
Signal (RST) was 535 in JN49BU. My receiving equipment: Airspy HF+ with SDR Console V3 and Mini Whip.
- 1 maj, 2018 kl. 12:17 #6225Carlos MouratoGäst
Hi good morning
Carlos Mourato CT4RK from Portugal.
Today (1/05/2018) transmission from SAQ Grimton on 17.2KHz was received in Sines – Portugal with 30dBuV signal streng. The RST was 559. No bad for a very active D layer at the moment.. My reception condictions was a receiver Rohde & Schwarz EK070 and an active antenna also R&S HE11. I had some QRM but signals from SAQ received without problem
73 from CT4RK
- 1 maj, 2018 kl. 12:16 #6224Raik DL9GKJGäst
tnx for the good Signal. 594 in JO54TA.
Vy73 Raik DL9GKJ
- 1 maj, 2018 kl. 12:11 #6223HB9AMOGäst
Good job guys
Signal was -105 dBm in JN36CE on my 18m vertical.
RX is SDRplay with SDRuno software.