- Detta ämne har 9 svar, 3 deltagare, och uppdaterades senast för 7 månader, 2 veckor sedan av Wojciech SP5SMK.
- 23 oktober, 2020 kl. 17:26#8651AlexanderSAQKeymaster
More information about the transmission
The transmission is on 17,2 kHz CW.
Startup of the transmitter around 16.30 UTC
Transmission of a message at 17.00 UTC
*The world heritage site Grimeton is a living cultural heritage. All transmissions with the long-wave transmitter SAQ are therefore preliminary and may be cancelled with short notice.
- 30 oktober, 2020 kl. 23:12 #8773Wojciech SP5SMKGäst
This time the signal was relatively weak and with SNR around 10dB. Howewer after additional amplification and filtering of the recorded signal I was able to decode all transmission. Reception site was Milanówek, 25km SW from Warsaw, Poland. Receiver was standalone with conversion from 17.2 to 0.8 kHz and ferrite rod antenna.
- 25 oktober, 2020 kl. 22:30 #8661Manuel LausmannDeltagare
Strong signal received near Frankfurt am Main in the middle of Germany
- 25 oktober, 2020 kl. 17:12 #8659Rabbe FogelholmDeltagare
Outdoor recording in Sollentuna, Sweden, JO89xk. Very damp weather and less-than-ideal antenna. Capture of the SAQ signal made directly with Audacity on laptop and exported as 44100 samples/s 16-bit mono WAV file.
Offline analysis of the WAV file indicates that SAQ was sending at 17206 Hz?
Using the very versatile HDSDR program (www.hdsdr.de) in CW mode I was able to write down the message of the day, after really many listenings due to poor S/N ratio. A lot of fun; thanks to all who made this possible!
- 25 oktober, 2020 kl. 10:50 #8658Jens RomeikatGäst
reception in nothern-germany (500 km distance) whith Indoor-frame-antenna and regenerative receiver.
(“beat-reception” 100 Hz)
short recordings here:
- 24 oktober, 2020 kl. 20:38 #8657Wolfgang SprodofskyGäst
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen
I have received your Transmission today (24.10.2020) at 15 UTC with RST 589 on 17,2kHz on my QTH 13507 Berlin , loc: JO62PN .
My Hardware for your Station:
Ant : End-Fed 24m grounded with many burried radials
VLF-Converter : (0…600)kHz —> (2000…2600)kHz with Tubes , Home-made
TRX : FT991A , Mode CW , BW: 100 Hz
Decoder-SW : CW-Get
vy 73 es 55 de Wolfgang , DM2SP
- 24 oktober, 2020 kl. 19:44 #8656Stefano CanavesiGäst
Beautiful transmission, received loud and clear in Lugano, south of Switzerland. My movie:
- 24 oktober, 2020 kl. 19:09 #8655AxelGäst
Good Signal. RST: 478 in 19243 Wittenburg Germany (JO53MM)
World receiver “Tecsun PL660” with selfmade UP-Converter and MiniWhip Antenna.
Many thanks to the team at SAQ!
- 24 oktober, 2020 kl. 18:02 #8654VadimGäst
Great signal today. 569 in Pskov Region of Russia
RSP-1A VOGD antenna
73 de UA1ZFG /VLF RULEZZ/
- 24 oktober, 2020 kl. 17:48 #8653Pascal DeveauxGäst
I have a doubt about the start of the transmission. I didn’t hear anything at 1500 utc.
“17:00 (15:00 UTC): Transmission of a message from SAQ”
I will listen again at 1700 UTC